- A Defect Correction Scheme for the Accurate Evaluation of Magnetic Fields on Unstructured Grids (main author: Ulrich Römer)
- A Multilevel Error-Correction Scheme for the Electro-Thermal Modelling of Device Structures (main author: David Duque)
- Low-Frequency Stabilization for Maxwell’s Equations and Applications using Reduced Order Modeling (main author: Martin Eller)
- Optimization of a Stern-Gerlach Magnet by Magnetic Field-Circuit Coupling and Isogeometric Analysis (main author: Andreas Pels)
- Response Surface Models for the Uncertainty Quantification of Eccentric Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines (main author: Zeger Bontinck)
- Robust Optimization and Uncertainty Quantification of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor’s Geometry (with Oliver Lass)
- Transient Simulation of Nonlinear Electro-Quasistatic Field Problems Accelerated by Multiple GPUs (main author: Christian Richter)
- Waveform Relaxation for the Computational Homogenization of Multiscale Magnetoquasistatic Problems (main author: Innocent Niyonzima)
Next week COMPUMAG 2013 will take place in Budapest. I am involved in the contributions on “Second Moment Perturbation Analysis of the Nonlinear Eddy Current Model with Material Uncertainties” (presented by Ulrich Römer), “Using AMG to Accelerate Finite Differences by GPUs in Electromagnetic/Thermal Field Simulations” (Christian Richter), “Influence of Measurement Errors on Transformer Inrush Currents Using Different Material Models” (Timo Hülsmann) and “Linear Subspace Reduction for Magneto-Quasistatic Field Simulations” (Markus Clemens), see the previous posts on Presentations and the best student papers grants for Christian Richter and Timo Hülsmann.
Two papers (both presented at Compumag 2011) will be published soon in IEEE Transaction on Magnetics: “Higher-Order Cosimulation of Field/Circuit Coupled Problems” and “Higher Order Half-Explicit Time Integration of Eddy Current Problems Using Domain Substructuring” together with Andreas Bartel, Herbert De Gersem and Markus Clemens, respectively.