- Wednesday, 10:00 – 10:20: Finite-Element Techniques for Foil-Winding Modelling (H. De Gersem, S. Schöps)
- Wednesday, 10:20 – 10:40: On the Use of Isogeometric Analysis in Electrical Engineering (J. Corno, A. Pels, C. de Falco, S. Schöps)
- Wednesday, 11:00 – 11:20: Explicit time integration of eddy current problems with a weakly gauged Schur complement vector potential formulation (J. Dutiné, M. Clemens, C. Richter, S. Schöps, G. Wimmer)
- On Tuesday, 16:40 – 17:00 Uhr (KHT2013-B.2-1) U. Römer will present our joint work on “A First Order k-th Moment Method for the Nonlinear Magnetoquasistatics Problem with Material Uncertainties”.
- On Wednesday, 13:40-14:00 (KHT2013-B.3-1) I will present a talk about “Model Order Reduction for the Uncertainty Quantification of Voltage Insulators with Nonlinear Resistive Electric Field Grading”. This is based on research together with D. Schmidthäusler, M. Clemens. An illustration is given in the Figure to the right.
The papers on Second Moment Perturbation Analysis of the Nonlinear Eddy Current Model with Material Uncertainties and Linear Subspace Reduction for Magneto-Quasistatic Field Simulations will be presented orally at Compumag 2013 in Session "OD-1: Numerical Techniques 5" (Time: Thursday, 04/Jul/2013: 8:30am – 10:10am).Continue reading
The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation) will fund my project on “Parallele und explizite Verfahren für die Simulation von Wirbelstromproblemen” (Parallel and Explicit Methods for the Eddy Current Problem) with grant number SCHO1562/1-1. The project is part of a joint initiative with Markus Clemens.Continue reading
On Tuesday, September 27th I gave a talk at the Kleinheubacher Tagung 2011 of the German U.R.S.I. Comission. The talk was on ‘Transient Magneto-Quasistatic Field Simulation Using Domain Decomposition with Semi-Implicit Time Integration’. This is a joint work together with Andreas Bartel and Markus Clemens from the Lehrstuhl für Numerische Analysis und Angewandte Mathematik and the Lehrstuhl für Theoretische Elektrotechnik, Bergische Universität Wuppertal, respectively.Continue reading