- Wednesday, 10:00 – 10:20: Finite-Element Techniques for Foil-Winding Modelling (H. De Gersem, S. Schöps)
- Wednesday, 10:20 – 10:40: On the Use of Isogeometric Analysis in Electrical Engineering (J. Corno, A. Pels, C. de Falco, S. Schöps)
- Wednesday, 11:00 – 11:20: Explicit time integration of eddy current problems with a weakly gauged Schur complement vector potential formulation (J. Dutiné, M. Clemens, C. Richter, S. Schöps, G. Wimmer)
- On Tuesday, 16:40 – 17:00 Uhr (KHT2013-B.2-1) U. Römer will present our joint work on “A First Order k-th Moment Method for the Nonlinear Magnetoquasistatics Problem with Material Uncertainties”.
- On Wednesday, 13:40-14:00 (KHT2013-B.3-1) I will present a talk about “Model Order Reduction for the Uncertainty Quantification of Voltage Insulators with Nonlinear Resistive Electric Field Grading”. This is based on research together with D. Schmidthäusler, M. Clemens. An illustration is given in the Figure to the right.
On Tuesday, September 27th I gave a talk at the Kleinheubacher Tagung 2011 of the German U.R.S.I. Comission. The talk was on ‘Transient Magneto-Quasistatic Field Simulation Using Domain Decomposition with Semi-Implicit Time Integration’. This is a joint work together with Andreas Bartel and Markus Clemens from the Lehrstuhl für Numerische Analysis und Angewandte Mathematik and the Lehrstuhl für Theoretische Elektrotechnik, Bergische Universität Wuppertal, respectively.Continue reading